skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
DeAndrea Nicole's World!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Beyonce... Is that a REAL tattoo!
Well I know she is very much in love and I LOVE
Beyonce
! But I'm trying to really consider if I would write Brooklyn on me permanently... I don't think its real I hope not!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(22)
▼
May
(10)
HELLL NOOOO
Never seen a Man this big!
Yo side of the Bed.. Trey Songz
A throwback that is too funny
Co-Worker Laughs!
My laugh of the day!
I knew this was gonna happen!! Someone tried to do...
When Trey was 17.. if you haven't seen it!
Beyonce... Is that a REAL tattoo!
NEW Beyonce Video: Why don't you love me
►
April
(12)
About Me
DeAndrea Nicole
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment