skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
DeAndrea Nicole's World!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Slowly the legging trend is growing on me!
I have a few pair but I think these are HOT! I don't like looking like everyone else so different works for me! These are the Black Milk 'Spartans" leggings Collection
BAD ASS!!
LOVE the Sheer look!
Silver...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(22)
►
May
(10)
▼
April
(12)
Basketball Wives... Awful!
All I do is win Remix....
Trey Songz: For the Sake of Love..
Chris Brown and Tyga!!
The Ladies make the bedrock....
Congrats.... to last nights Winners
Usher..... not again
Trigga Unplugged!!
Stacey Dash...is HOTTT!!!
Slowly the legging trend is growing on me!
Sad but Funny!!
NBA PLAYOFFS!!!
About Me
DeAndrea Nicole
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment