skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
DeAndrea Nicole's World!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Usher..... not again
Well I've heard about Usher being engaged to his girlfriend Grace and she is supposed to be expecting.
1
. I need this to false (for the sake of his career)
2
. Someone get this man some condoms
3.
Funny how this comes out after the album hmmm...
1 comment:
Jessika
April 27, 2010 at 6:32 PM
usher is played out!!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(22)
►
May
(10)
▼
April
(12)
Basketball Wives... Awful!
All I do is win Remix....
Trey Songz: For the Sake of Love..
Chris Brown and Tyga!!
The Ladies make the bedrock....
Congrats.... to last nights Winners
Usher..... not again
Trigga Unplugged!!
Stacey Dash...is HOTTT!!!
Slowly the legging trend is growing on me!
Sad but Funny!!
NBA PLAYOFFS!!!
About Me
DeAndrea Nicole
View my complete profile
usher is played out!!!!
ReplyDelete